Monday, 11 August 2014

Dental Floss

The last time I went to the dentist I accidentally admitted to the hygienist that I rarely, if ever, flossed, which was apparently a grievous error. She made me promise to floss everyday, and in my weakened state I agreed. I said I would floss daily until our next visit, six months hence

Day One: I’ll show her. I’ve got the resolve of a really petty person who would change his entire oral hygiene ambition just to get back at a bullying dental hygienist.


Day Two: What the hell is up with all this blood?


Day Three: Late for Work! I’ll floss twice tomorrow.


Day Seven: Oops, missed a couple of days. Will floss, like, five times tomorrow.


Day Nine: She’s not the boss of me. I floss on my own terms.


Day 174: Oh God. She’s going to know I haven’t been flossing when I visit tomorrow. Maybe she has been fired since my last visit. Maybe she died.


Day 175: We have agreed to a ceasefire. She will stop badgering me about flossing, and I will not cause a scene again in the dental office. I agreed to take home the free floss anyway.


Day 176: They are trying to trick me with this minty floss.

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete